Sunday, February 13, 2011

Me being selfish

Well I have not been that easy to get a hold on the last two weeks. Why you might wonder, well I have been busy with a few things that I had to have done. And I did not want to be disturbed by phones. So I have had them turned off, and on Facebook I have had my chatt off. Well not all the time, but I have had so many tabs open in my browser so that I might have missed a few messages sent to me.

Maybe you have wondered why the heck I am not sending a reply to messages asking how I am, well to be frank I am not ok. But I am not complaining either. I try to get a better life for myself and that will take time.

If you do want to get a hold of me there is several ways, e-mail, google talk, skype, my blogg. E-mail is the best way to get a hold of me. Mobile phones and me do not mix that well as many have noticed the last few years. If it is news to you then you really do not care that much either.

Regards from Patsuriku

No comments:

Post a Comment